Want to join the Footy News 365 team?
At Footy News 365 we love what we do, writing about the beautiful game of football. On a daily basis we strive to deliver the latest football news to our community.
We’re are currently looking for new recruits to join our team of writers. This is an exciting opportunity both for aspiring writers and those that want to share their views with others.
Writing for Footy News 365 provides you with valuable experience that may become essential with landing a job with mainstay news organisations such as ESPN and Sky Sports. Here are some of the skills you will gain during your stint with Footy News 365:
- Responsibility – you will self-manage to assure that you meet commitments
- Research – you will learn where to search for the latest news in your niche
- Writing – you will learn about writing different types of content
- SEO – you will learn to apply search engine optimization techniques to content
- Technical – you will learn how to publish content in a leading CMS
- Confidence – you will feel more confident about your writing skills
You will also enjoy the below benefits:
- Do something you enjoy doing
- Work from home
- High level of flexibility
- Freedom to be creative
- Development of your own brand
The position is unpaid to begin with but there may be opportunity for paid work, plus the experience and benefit from working on Footy News 365 will make your CV stand out in what is an increasingly competitive market. All individuals that commit to a minimum period of 8 weeks will receive an official letter of reference from Footy News 365. The letter will describe your level of competence in all relevant areas.
Please get in touch by filling in the form on our contact us page. We will get back to you within two business days.